The San Pellegrino/Falcade ski resort is nestled in the Val di Fassa (Fassa Valley/Fassatal) in Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy. It offers a total of 67.5 kilometers of ski slopes and 1.5 kilometers of ski routes for both skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts. To facilitate guests, the resort features 16 lifts. The winter sports area spans elevations ranging from 1,190 to 2,520 meters. The San Pellegrino Ski Area caters to families with three dedicated school camps, making it an ideal choice for a wholesome winter getaway. Additionally, it appeals to thrill-seekers seeking high-octane skiing experiences while maintaining professional standards of preparation. This sunny destination boasts a north orientation for its more challenging slopes, ensuring excellent skiing conditions throughout the season. As a part of the Piste Azzurre della Val di Fassa project, the San Pellegrino Ski Area attracts elite skiers from around the world. It serves as the training ground for both Italian and foreign national teams and hosts internationally renowned competitions like the Ski World Cup Val di Fassa and the Women's Alpine Skiing European Cup. Notably, this Alpine pass features a Ski Cross track in the Costabella area, which has also been the venue for the European Cup.
San Pellegrino Ski Area
San Pellegrino Ski Area Video
San Pellegrino Ski Area Faqs
The San Pellegrino – Falcade ski area is situated in the Val di Fassa (Fassa Valley/Fassatal) in the Trentino-Alto Adige region of northern Italy.
Here’s how to reach the San Pellegrino Ski Area by various modes of transportation:
- If you’re coming from the north, take the A22 Brennero motorway and exit at Egna. Continue on State Road 48, which will lead you to the San Pellegrino Pass.
- If you’re approaching from the south, use the A27 motorway and exit at Belluno. Then, follow State Road 203 towards Agordo, and at Cencenighe, turn left onto State Road 346.
- If you’re arriving at Belluno train station, you can continue your journey by taking a Dolomitibus coach, covering a distance of 48 kilometers.
- For those arriving at Bolzano railway station, you can proceed by using a Trentino Trasporti coach, which will take you approximately 70 kilometers to reach the ski area.
- The closest airports to the San Pellegrino Ski Area are Bolzano Dolomites, Treviso, Venice (Venezia), Verona, and Innsbruck. Depending on your point of origin, you can choose the most convenient airport for your travel plans.
Book your San Pellegrino Ski Area vacation
December - April