The San Pellegrino – Falcade ski area is situated in the Val di Fassa (Fassa Valley/Fassatal) in the Trentino-Alto Adige region of northern Italy.
Here’s how to reach the San Pellegrino Ski Area by various modes of transportation:
- If you’re coming from the north, take the A22 Brennero motorway and exit at Egna. Continue on State Road 48, which will lead you to the San Pellegrino Pass.
- If you’re approaching from the south, use the A27 motorway and exit at Belluno. Then, follow State Road 203 towards Agordo, and at Cencenighe, turn left onto State Road 346.
- If you’re arriving at Belluno train station, you can continue your journey by taking a Dolomitibus coach, covering a distance of 48 kilometers.
- For those arriving at Bolzano railway station, you can proceed by using a Trentino Trasporti coach, which will take you approximately 70 kilometers to reach the ski area.
- The closest airports to the San Pellegrino Ski Area are Bolzano Dolomites, Treviso, Venice (Venezia), Verona, and Innsbruck. Depending on your point of origin, you can choose the most convenient airport for your travel plans.